Magnus Welding Machine – APS Welding presents a Multi-process CCCV Welding machine. This 600Amp heavy-duty beast can perform ARC/MMA Welding and MIG/MAG/GMAW Welding operations efficiently, ensuring high-quality weld output. Powered with MODULE IGBT inverter technology, this machine is rugged, reliable, and yet power-saving compared to conventional type welding machines.
MODULE IGBT based 20KHz Full Bridge Inverter Welding Machine.
GMAW – MIG, MAG, DC Constant Voltage Power Source.
SMAW – Stick Welder, DC Constant Current Power Source.
– Inbuilt Protections: Input Supply protections from Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Phase loss protection, Internal Over Temperature Protection, IGBT Over Current / Short Circuit protection.
– Antistick Technology: Prevents the Wire electrode from sticking to the JOB at the end of weld. Also called as Burnback.
– Electronic Inductance: Adjustable Inductance, to achieve smooth as well as rough arc characteristic as per choice of the welder.
– Crater Weld Setting: Crater Voltage and Crater Current adjustable, and can be triggered from MIG Torch itself.
– ArcForce & HotStart: Arc Force and Hot Start features in ARC Welding mode, helping out of position welding and starting arc in dirty metal.
ELECTRODE TYPE & DIAMETER:
NOTE: Continuous development entitles us to change specifications without notice. Pictures are for reference only.
All rights reserved. 2023. Site is designed and developed by APS Ltd.