APS Welding presents Multi-process CCCV Welding machine. This 1000Amp heavy duty beast can perform SAW/MIG/HARD-FACING/GOUGING/ARC Welding Welding operations with easy, ensuring high quality weld output. Powered with MODULE IGBT inverter technology, this machine is rugged, reliable and yet power saving compared to conventional type welding machines.
MODULE IGBT based 20KHz Full Bridge Inverter Welding Machine.
GMAW – MIG, MAG, DC Constant Voltage Power Source.
SMAW – Stick Welder, DC Constant Current Power Source.
– Inbuilt Protections: Input Supply protections from Under Voltage, Over Voltage, Phase loss protection, Internal Over Temperature Protection, IGBT Over Current / Short Circuit protection.
– Antistick Technology: Prevents the Wire electrode from sticking to the JOB at the end of weld. Also called as Burnback.
– Electronic Inductance: Adjustable Inductance, to achieve smooth as well as rough arc characteristic as per choice of the welder.
– Crater Weld Setting: Crater Voltage and Crater Current adjustable, and can be triggered from MIG Torch itself.
– ArcForce & HotStart: Arc Force and Hot Start features in ARC Welding mode, helping out of position welding and starting arc in dirty metal.
ELECTRODE TYPE & DIAMETER:
NOTE: Continuous development entitles us to change specifications without notice. Pictures are for reference only.
ADVANCED POWER SOURCES LTD
Registered Office :
No.306, Sagar Industrial Estate, Near Toll Naka, Dahisar ( East ), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400 068. INDIA
Survey No 172/1, Paikee 2, OLD GIDC Gundlav, Valsad, Valsad District, GUJARAT – 396035. INDIA